By agreeing to the following rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information.
1. General issues
Website address: https://www.bestprog.net.
The privacy of site users is of great importance. The site administration makes every effort to ensure the protection of personal information about site visitors.
2. What personal data of visitors is/is not collected on the site
By visiting our website, you consent to the use of the following data:
- IP address of visitors;
- geographic location;
- date and time of visit;
- length of stay on the site;
- type and version of the web browser;
- operating system;
- viewed pages of the site;
- site navigation paths.
The above statistics are collected for the following purposes:
- determine the total number of visitors to the site;
- determine the distribution of visitors by site sections;
- to determine the dynamics of changes in visitors during the year or another period;
- generate analytics about site visitors in order to determine further areas of improvement.
The site does not collect the following personal data:
- the name of the visitor;
- visitor’s address;
- e-mail of the visitor;
- transactional data;
- technical data, in particular cookies;
- other sensitive personal data (for example, health status, etc.).
3. Comments. Contact forms. Cookies. User files
The site is informative in nature, therefore on the site:
- disabled comments on site topics;
- different contact forms are not used to collect data from visitors (users);
- it is impossible to create an account on the site, in which your personal data will be obtained;
- cookies are not used to remember data about site visitors;
- users do not have the ability to upload their own files (program codes, media files, etc.).
4. Analytics. What services can access the data
In order to determine the attendance, the following counters are installed on the site:
- Google Analytics;
5. References to other resources
6. Protection of personal information
The site takes measures to protect the personal information of visitors, namely:
- protection of information on secure servers;
- information protection using data encryption technology.
7. Changes and amendments
The site administration reserves the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules, and publish their new version on the site. You should constantly check this web page to determine the nature of the changes and amendments.